11.20.2010

Variety is good.

Warning:  Adultish stuff is talked about.. I do say sex, nookie and probably other words that might send you scampering away shaking your head that Momma actually said that.. Be warned and proceed with caution. 

When I was given the opportunity to write about sex toys thru Eden Fantasys, I first thought cool but that was quickly followed up with Uhmm me? Really?

I mean obviously I am a shy little bird.. What do I know about that type of stuff?  Absolutely nothing.  Yep, I'm a 'toy' virgin.   Shocked, aren't ya.  Yeah, I know.. I just ooze with sophistication.  *snort*

Srsly, they could make a movie out of my life  my very sheltered life and it would be so boring that they'd probably quit making it after reading the script.

I have been married 15yrs to the one and only boy I ever kissed (or anything else).  So yeah, experience isn't really my forte.

Still I was intrigued.  I wanted to know more.  Yep, I'm curious.. 16 years of nookie with the same man- while great, can always use a little variety.

So I went to their website and looked around a bit.  It wasn't as scary as I thought it might be. I actually felt at ease in on their website.  It's very easy to manage and navigate.  Plus oohh candles !! and books !! Cuz we all know how I like books :)  It's not all toys that make me giggle in an embarrassed I-have-no-clue-what-the-hell-that-is type way. Plus they have live help at the top for those of us that are completely clueless :)



It was a virtually painless experience and I'm thinking of going back again!  Now I won't tell you what I got because hello, Momma isn't into that.. But I encourage you to check it out yourself :)  To each, his (or her) own.  If you want to comment and give me suggestions for my next trip there, feel free! 


*Disclaimer- All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. I did receive a free product from Eden Fantasys in exchange for this post. * 

          Happy Shopping ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment