11.14.2010

In Scandal They Wed

 In Scandal They Wed
Author - Sophie Jordan
Genre - Historical Romance ( mid 1800's England)
My Rating- *****


I'm just going to come out and say it. I absolutely loved this book.  I did put it in a book cover because the photo on the back is just not something I'm going to be flashing at PTO (not that I am a pto mom, but you get the point..)

Evie sacrifices her dreams to become a mother to her nephew. Saving him from being thrown out, she is the only mother he's ever known.  She never imagined quite the trouble her assumed identity would lead to until she finds herself married to Spencer Lockhart (cousin & best friend of  her son's father and a Viscount to boot!).

Many twists and turns are in the road ahead as Evie first tries to keep the truth of her real identity to herself and then falls in love and tries to figure out how to tell him.  This is one of those books that I'm going to say- just go read it yourself. It has excellent writing and a wonderful story!

Happy Reading !

0 comments:

Post a Comment