11.14.2010

Book List 5

Books, books and more books.   I just can't seem to help myself.  Life gets stressful and the best escape is into a book.  A romance novel is best for life's biggest stresses, or at least that's what I find.  There's nothing like all out romantic love to put a smile on your face ;)

Blogger is holding some of my reviews hostage (hmmph!!) but hopefully I'll be able to finish editing them and get them up soon.

Until then, here's the latest list of books that my lovely local library gave me.  Whatever would I do without a library? I'd be in the poorhouse that's for sure!



Over Hexed (The Hex Series, Book 1) 

Wild & Hexy (The Hex Series, Book 2)


First Comes Marriage
Read my review Here !


Love Letters from a Duke
Read my review here !


Married by Morning (Hathaways, Book 4)


As always, Happy Reading!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment