Hubba Hubba.. Okay, I'm just sayin... That banner makes me want to snuggle up in bed with this book. YUM. And the actual cover?? Even better!
(Take It Off)
by: Cambria Hebert
Publication: November 5, 2013
Length: 227 pages
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult
One text can change everything.
Honor Calhoun never thought her life would ever be like the books she writes for a living. One morning while out for a run, she learns not all bad things are plots in novels. Some horrors can actually come true.
She faces off with a persistent attacker, holds her own, but in the end is taken hostage and thrown into a hole. In the middle of the woods.
But Honor didn't go down there alone.
She took her kidnapper's phone with her. With a spotty signal and a dying battery, her hope is slim.
Nathan Reed is an active duty Marine stationed at a small reserve base in Pennsylvania. All he wants is a calm and uneventful duty station where he can forget the memories of his time in a war-torn country.
But a single text changes everything.
Nathan becomes Honor's only hope for survival, and he has to go against the clock, push aside his past, and take on a mission for a girl he's never met.
Both of them want freedom.. but they have to survive long enough to obtain it.
Buy it : Amazon
Guest Post - Get to Know the Author
Readers have a great privilege of stepping directly into an author's mind. They have in front of them in black and white what someone else was thinking and feeling as they were writing. It's actually pretty personal.
But even though you read the thoughts that swirl through an author's mind doesn't mean you really know them, because the thoughts and feelings they write are usually a character's.
I think sometimes reader's wonder about the person behind the book. The author.
So in today's post, I am going to tell you 10 things about me that you didn't know.
10 Things about Cambria
- My favorite movies are the Fast & Furious movies. I watch them all the time.
- I hate crickets. All the crickets that are around my house are always missing a leg. It's the creepiest thing ever.
- My favorite food of all time is cereal. (Any Kind)
- When I write I wear a hoodie and flip the hood up over my head. It blocks out distractions.
- I'm extremely stubborn. (Yep, I'm a Taurus)
- I can be superstitious.
- I hate clutter. (That show hoarders gives me hives).
- I use Proactiv because I suffer from acne. (notice I said suffer. I mean really, is it fair I am 32 and still have it??)
- I like to run. It helps me clear my head and manage stress.
- I've moved six times in the past 10 years.
Now tell us one thing about you !
Cambria Hebert is the author of the young adult paranormal Heaven and Hell series, the new adult Death Escorts series, and the new adult Take it Off series. She loves caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor's degree, couldn't pick a major, and end up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in North Carolina with her husband and children (both human and furry) where she is plotting her next book.
Stalk her :
a Rafflecopter giveaway