5.19.2008

Dairy Dash



I admit it, you'll soon learn anyway, I am a download game addict. I especially love the 'dash' series. Dairy Dash is one of the newest in the becoming long line of 'dash' games. If you liked Diner Dash, I think you'll really enjoy this one. Helping the Smith's out on the farm is relaxing fun. In this game, you take care of various animals (cows, chickens, goats & sheep are what I encountered in my 60min trial) as well as grow tomatos & corn. Each animal has his (or her) own need- heck some of the cows even need brushed. Flo even makes an appearance - via the ringing telephone standing in the barnyard -which should make Diner Dash fans want to wave hi.

I really enjoyed this one and it's definitely on my wish list. So go check it out and tell me what you think, k?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment