7.02.2013

Exclusive First Peek #DeliverManMovie Official Trailer!





An affable underachiever finds out he's fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago.  Now he must decide whether or not to come forward  when 142 of them file a lawsuit to reveal his identity. 


I'm thrilled to be a part of the 533 bloggers (at my family blog) releasing the Delivery Man trailer before it's seen anywhere!! How exciting!   I have to laugh at poor Vince.. I mean 533 children?  I thought 6 was a lot!   Still this movie is about family which holds a dear place in my heart.   Obviously if you've been around this blog for very long, then you know that family to me is not always just the conventional Mom + Dad = family.   Our family is very large and diverse.  The two biological kiddos formed our "traditional" family, then we did a surrogacy for friends- which pretty much added them into our family.   Hey, who says you can't add adults to the family?? And lastly, we have our 4 adopted children in our family.   Family isn't always about blood, it's about love.

Enough about me rambling on!   Check out the first peek at the new Delivery Man trailer!   I know I'm planning to see it !!



“Like” DELIVERY MAN on Facebook: Facebook.com/DeliveryManMovie  

Follow DELIVERY MAN on Twitter: @DeliveryManFilm

Follow DELIVERY MAN on Pinterest: Pinterest.com/DeliveryManFilm

Follow DELIVERY MAN on Instagram: DeliveryManMovie


DELIVERY MAN releases in theaters on November 22nd!








0 comments:

Post a Comment