9.07.2012

A Destined Death {My Review}


A Destined Death by Lisa Rayns

Elizabeth Tarkson has it all figured out. She has a plan. She knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. At least she does until the day she turns eighteen, and a gorgeous stranger crashes her birthday party. 
But this stranger knows things about her that he shouldn’t know, and as he slowly reveals his secrets, she discovers the world she thought she understood is much larger than she’d ever imagined. She is swept into a whirlwind of secrets, death, and attraction all involving him. Will she uncover the truth about her tragic past in time? Or will she be forever bound to…
A Destined Death



My Thoughts:

Oh.my.gosh.  I am pretty sure I have just found a new favorite author!  A Destined Death by Lisa Rayns is the best book I have read in a very long time!  Draven and Elizabeth have been together and torn apart by death over and over again in past lives.  I fell in love immediately with Draven with how he waits patiently each time for Elizabeth to grow up, always loving her and knowing they are soulmates.  I bit my fingernails anxiously while Elizabeth rejected his word that she would die young and insisted on following her plans.  I haven't fallen this deeply into a book in a long time!  I'm still mourning the end... The author mentions at the end that this was written as a stand alone book but if enough ppl request it she will write more.. GO REQUEST it people!! I need more !!  Seriously, I can't give this one enough stars..  Check it out!

Also a quick note from the author (she's awesome)-

When the tour is over I'll be giving away two free copies of A Destined Death to random people who comment on any of the blog posts on the tour.


 
Follow Lisa Rayns
Purchase    Amazon  B&N


*Disclaimer- I received a copy of this book from Promotional Book Tours & Lisa Rayns in order to give my review. All thoughts are 100% my own.. I love it- go read it! *

3 comments:

  1. I won't lie to you, Momma Chaos, I seriously wept when I read your review.

    Thank you so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa- I was 100% telling the truth.. I loved it.. Now if I made you weep with the review, that should be some incentive to WRITE MORE!! I neeed it and I'm sure everyone else that reads it will too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome book. I would love to read it!

    ReplyDelete